Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Well, it's officially 2018! I am starting my new year off sick. My whole neck hurts because my adenoids are swollen. Great start right? 
I start my new job on Wednesday. It's only about 25 hours a week but that's better than nothing. I hope they will be fine with my doctor appointments I have coming up and my surgery. 
Speaking of my surgery.... I can't wait! It seems like every day I have a new reason to have this surgery. I get so upset that I am always so tired and heavy and can never do what I want with my kids. 
Hannah is so honest and blunt...she isn't afraid to tell me that I am fat. I was showing her other people's before and after pics and I asked her if she thinks I will be skinny like those people one day after surgery. She said, No mom, because you are just too big.  I should probably teach her that it isn't ok to say anything she wants. 
I hope you all have a great start to the new Year! I think 2018 will be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment