Monday, March 6, 2017

Welcome! :)

Hello you beautiful people! Welcome to my blog! I am new to this so bare with me! I decided to start a blog that just kind of follows my journey through life and all of its memories and complications. You know, all the shit life throws at you? I will definitely write about that too! 

Let me tell you a little about myself! I am 32 years old. I have 3 kids, Shelly, age 13, Hannah, age 7 and Braxton, age 4. My husband is active duty army and will be re-enlisting soon. We currently live in New York, right in the shitty little town that has more people than it needs.  


I am currently on a couple of journey's. One journey is my path to a career. Who knows what that will be. The other journey is weight loss. I was diagnosed with pcos And hypothyroidism and have gained a significant amount of weight over the last couple years.


  I hope everyone enjoys reading my blogs and I hope I can entertain you in some way! Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment